Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
It depends on your dealership. They always give me a Cadillac without me even asking for one. Sometimes we get a Lade, or a EXT or a Deville. It is what ever they have available for us.

·
Registered
Escalade EXT
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been at 3 dealerships, 2 in seattle and 1 in san diego. Each time they offer me a tahoe from a rental company, but I never take it. I always wanted a deville or sts.

·
Registered
03 Escalade, 06 SRX
6,888 Posts
We have a Enterprise in our dealership and they always give us a Cadillac. We were told this when we bought our vehicle that when ever we need service they will always give us a Caddy since we own a Caddy.

·
Registered
2002 Escalade, 2004 Cts-V, 2006 Hummer H3
635 Posts
Ya when I bought my lade the dealer said you will allways get a cadillac. Its under the Cadillac program SFE Standard For Excelence. You should get the "rough" equilvilent to your lade. My dealer sells hummer and caddy. However you should get an sts or deville. Sometimes my dealer will apoligize and offer an H3, but never a cts or tahoe... Its allways a caddy, and a fully loaded one, nav and everything on the last sts i had.

·
Registered
E
1,313 Posts
My local dealer that I take mine into for service has Enterprise as their rentals, the guy goes "we got a caddilac in for warranty" so Im thinking cool, Ill get another caddy, nope. I had my choice b/t a Tahoe or a Toyota tercel. A little dissapointed but oh well its only a loaner. I know my parents lexus dealer just gives out Lexus' to everyone who needs warranty work done. Personally I think thats the way it should be done, you get for a loaner what you bought.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
My Chevy dealer gives me a loaner, the Caddy dealer said they do, just have never had a need for a loaner, not yet anyway. :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
My dealership always gives me a caddi or better. It is called "Gold Key" customers. They always say yah hes gold key which means I own a Caddi and get the ultimate in rentals. :)

·
Registered
278 Posts
v10king said:
My dealership always gives me a caddi or better. It is called "Gold Key" customers. They always say yah hes gold key which means I own a Caddi and get the ultimate in rentals. :)

..what if you are a Platinum member?

jk, I always hear them say that too when I bring my truck in for service.

I usually get a DTS or Escalade. I may ask for a CTS next time, just to drive something different.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Nope I never get a caddy at all. My moms benz dealership gives customers crap. Like daewoo's. They said they dont give benzs because people come with mercedes from the 70s and 80s

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have always gotten caddi's , but my dealership uses enterprise. I always wondered if I could rent an escalade myself, but I own one now so oh well.

P.S. Stay away from the cts ( too small, cheap interior) if they are not giving you a lade try to get one of the new dts I had one last week and I swear that was the best car I have ever driven.

·
Registered
'05 Escalade EXT
216 Posts
boombotz said:
We have a Enterprise in our dealership and they always give us a Cadillac. We were told this when we bought our vehicle that when ever we need service they will always give us a Caddy since we own a Caddy.
Hey boombotz, just woundering what dealer do you go to?

·
Registered
'05 Escalade EXT
216 Posts
boombotz said:
I go to two dealers. My usual dealer is Coastal Cadillac in Port Richey, and I also still go where I purchased which is Dimmitt Cadillac in Clearwater.
Oh ok, ever deal with ED Morse? That's where I purchased mine.

·
Registered
'05 Escalade EXT
216 Posts
boombotz said:
No! How do you like them over there?
So far from what I have dealt with them they are pretty nice. I bought my EXT online and my wife took care of all the paper work and she said they were very helpful. The sales guy even took the time to go through the vehicle with me once I got back too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts