Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22,415 Posts
I had an animal get into my car heating ducts several years ago. Never did catch him but his Sh!t really did stink. Never did get all of the smell out.

I wonder what iguana poop smell like? Someone should ask him!:D

·
Registered
12,029 Posts
mccombie_5 said:
LMAO

Great

I left a reply on there
AHA!!! you left a calling card huh?:D them Volvo boys are gonna be pissed. my iguana got loose once, little bastard was fast let me tell you. it was everything i could to get him back in the cage. he jumped from the couch going for on of my trees and i caught him mid air.

Friday i am getting my ball python. i ordered her last week so she is supposed to be here Friday. i cant wait.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I wonder if this Volvo guy has GEICO insurance...

(Yeah, I know, it's a GECKO and not and IGUANA, but what the hell...)

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hahahaha, herculiner. lol. thats terrible.

did you guys see the pics of the iguana on the second page of that thread. looks like hes pretty good sized.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
hahaha...sweet...my dad had an owl come through his windshield once, and start flapping around and beating him up until he could pull over and get it out...but the iguana story is funnier!

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
There was an article about a year ago about a boa constrictor that got stuck inside a guys minivan. They pretty well ripped apart the whole interior to rescue it.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha, we should start a thread called

best animal youve had in your car.

lol. an owl. thats crazy.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
I once had a wasp's nest in my old 1988 Rover Sterling.

Then my Volvo got a mouse infestation

Then my garage got a fumigation :D

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i had a mouse in the tail pipe of my 88 brougham the other day. i started the car and revved it. and then blam. a mouse half scampered/shot, out the of exhaust. lol.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
11 Participants
pimpin88