Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Over on M5board, they have a nice sticky thread with a whole list of aftermarket modifications that can be done to the car. I think it would be a great idea if we could start one for this forum. Since there will be new mods coming out and guys like Jesse are constantly releasing updated and new and improved performance enhancers, it would be a good way for n00bs and just everyone in general to quickly and easily see what is available for our supercharged beasts. I quite frankly still don't know what is available and what each modification does. For example: blower pulley and crank pulley? Which one does what? I know they increase boost but how? What are the differences? And what options are available for our cars? Some of us are not as educated on supercharged motors as the rest of you experts, so I think this would be great.

Thank you and God bless.

·
Registered
09 CTS-V
365 Posts

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,754 Posts
Hey guys,

Over on M5board, they have a nice sticky thread with a whole list of aftermarket modifications that can be done to the car. I think it would be a great idea if we could start one for this forum. Since there will be new mods coming out and guys like Jesse are constantly releasing updated and new and improved performance enhancers, it would be a good way for n00bs and just everyone in general to quickly and easily see what is available for our supercharged beasts. I quite frankly still don't know what is available and what each modification does. For example: blower pulley and crank pulley? Which one does what? I know they increase boost but how? What are the differences? And what options are available for our cars? Some of us are not as educated on supercharged motors as the rest of you experts, so I think this would be great.

Thank you and God bless.
This is an excellent idea and would be a valuable addition to this forum. Please keep me posted if we decide to set something up here..

Thank you...

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Although we have a good list of performance mods from WFM thanks to the interactions on these forums from Jesse, how about some other tuners? I know LPE (Lingenfelter) and Hennessy have some nice pulley mods and intakes. It would be nice to have it listed like

Pulley
9.5mm - WFM - link
10mm - WFM - link
9.5mm LPE - link
10mm - LPE - link

You know, something like that? I know I'm the only one complaining and I could do it myself lol but it would be cool if someone could compile a serious list. Thanks dudes.

·
Performance Enthusiast
2009 CTS, 2009 CTS-V, 2012 CLS550
479 Posts
Hey guys,

Thank you and God bless.
On the BMW board, there was also a site dedicated to nothing but upgrades, DIY, wheel selection, dealer performance, etc.. for the 7 series (E38.org) it would be great to see that spreadsheet expanded to something similar. Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 15 of 15 Posts