Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I waxed my car this weekend of the first time in a while, my girlfriend's dad had this stuff called Liquid Glass. It worked really well. I put 2 coats on. I was seriously impressed with the awesome shine I got. It was very userfriendly and easy to use.

What really made me happy was that a large white paint spot on my passenger door which had been there since November 02 came right off when we used this heavy duty wax that the Honda dealership gave him. (they have a black 2000 v6 accord coupe). The spot appeared after I was trying to pass a salt truck and something flew off of it an hit my car. The honda wax broke down the white substance and my door looks perfect again after about 6 months of pissing me off.
Not only does she run perfect, she looks perfect!!!!!!!!! :excited:

Does anyone else use liquid glass or know about it? I'm probably going to go buy some soon for my next coat.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I've used Liquid Glass for about 15 years! I love it. It really does a good job. Yesterday I did buy some products by Meguiars. I'll be using them next time. I usually don't like to wax a lot. The last can of Liquid Glass I bought was about 6 years ago and still have it!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
13,353 Posts
My shops applied Liquid Glass and Meguiar's products for over 10 years at our shops, I personally used LQ for about 5 years. LQ is a average product as far as shine goes, it does have good durablity, much better than any carnauba, but there are better synthetic products, LQ has been using the same basic formula for about 30 years. See how LQ rated against the top 46 products at The Wax Test www.gurureports.org

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hcvone said:
My shops applied Liquid Glass and Meguiar's products for over 10 years at our shops, I personally used LQ for about 5 years. LQ is a average product as far as shine goes, it does have good durablity, much better than any carnauba, but there are better synthetic products, LQ has been using the same basic formula for about 30 years. See how LQ rated against the top 46 products at The Wax Test www.gurureports.org
how is it for the money?

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
hcvone