Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Fleetwood S&S Hearse, 1993 Buick Roadmaster
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else watch Lip Sync Battle? Sometimes late at night, whilst perusing my extremely limited cable television package, I'll tune it in to this show. You can't take it very seriously, as it is extremely hokey and rehearsed. But I've got to say, I've never watched it without getting a few good laughs. Tonight, the episode playing in the background is Michael Stahan Vs. Hoda Kotb. Yeah, it's silly as all get-out, but it's pretty fun. Kind of like watching WWE wrestling, but without the big sweaty guys groping each other and crotch-thrusting in the camera. If you've never been bored enough to watch it, you don't know what you're missing!

·
Registered
1992 DeVille
2,339 Posts
ratmonster said:
...Sometimes late at night, whilst perusing my extremely limited cable television package...

...Kind of like watching WWE wrestling, but without the big sweaty guys groping each other and crotch-thrusting in the camera...
Hahahah!

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,257 Posts
Lip Sync Battle - really?

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,802 Posts
basscatt said:
Lip Sync Battle - really?
The promo makes it out to be a lot better than what it really is. I saw the first episode and will probably never watch it again.

Oh this show and Repeat After Me are just horrible.

KOT

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Meh, to each their own. I think it's funny. It's just acting and goofing off, but it's funny.

·
Registered
9,802 Posts
ratmonster said:
Meh, to each their own. I think it's funny. It's just acting and goofing off, but it's funny.
You're right. And I bet you that you may not find Whose Line Is It Anyways is funny like I do? I find all three series funny at that. The original British, Drew Carry and the current Aisha Tyler.

KOT

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're right. And I bet you that you may not find Whose Line Is It Anyways is funny like I do? I find all three series funny at that. The original British, Drew Carry and the current Aisha Tyler.

KOT
I LOVE Whose Line! Awesome show! I haven't seen it since Drew Carry though. Good stuff.

·
Registered
9,802 Posts
I LOVE Whose Line! Awesome show! I haven't seen it since Drew Carry though. Good stuff.
I have SO Many scene that I love on Whose Line. But the one that sticks out is where Ryan Stiles bangs his head on Drew Carry's desk and breaks the neon tube. Everyone is dying of laughter while he keeps trucking along.

KOT

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,257 Posts
mindless drivel -

a mind is a terrible thing to waste -

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What do you watch Basscat? Lawrence Welk? Matlock re-runs? Geritol infomercials?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts