Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2005 CTS-V 6 speed linkage rubber supports need replaced. Does anyone know the part number for a kit or where to find them. No sure what the exact wording for what these would be called. I have been having problems with shifting into gears, I looked under the car and the linkage and the two support rods that are under the center stick have bushings broken on one and missing on the other. I have not worked on this type before so looking for info...
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.