Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
That is a pretty good deal if you are close to them.

If I could drive there, I would do it tomorrow.

I wonder how much HP you can get out of an M5 or an AMG for $1,995.

Sounds pretty similar to what Jessie is doing right now.

I am headed that route, hopefully from Jesse, once I get my car home (stopped in Vegas on my way home to Portland, OR from Lansing, MI).

Mike C

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
68 Posts
It looks like a good deal to me. If I do it (and I would probably throw in a Corsa cat back), I will likely go to 21st Century Muscle cars in the Dallas area (Carrolton, if I remember correctly), since the Lingenfelter people in Indiana recommended them, as have other folks. A road trip to Indiana from San Antonio just seems a bit much (still not ruling it out, though, just because they have the most experience and a flawless rep).

·
Registered
05 CTS-V / 06 Escalade
1,059 Posts
Seems like Jesse has a better Deal going for the V2's. The Lingenfelter package seems a bit overpriced IMO.

·
Registered
CTS-V
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
630 hp and a 3 year / 36,000 mile warranty for 1995?
Sounds amazing to me.
And, yes, they include the corsa.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
68 Posts
Good, but not THAT good.

When I talked to them, they emailed me saying that the 3 yr warranty didn't apply b/c they weren't doing any internal engine work (What the ....?). So Hennessey's package seems better in this (and perhaps only this) respect (he offers a 1 yr warranty). Also, it's $1995 for the intake, pulley, and tune. The Corsa exhaust is optional (for optional $$$).

·
Registered
05 CTS-V / 06 Escalade
1,059 Posts
HA! Intake - $300 ?? Pulley - $80 ?? Tune - Not sure, but I know Jesse doesn't charge $1600 bucks.

I would look elsewhere.

·
Registered
655 Posts
All I've got to say is check out very carefully who you deal with, 'cause if you roll your own and blow it up and GM denies your warranty claim, you will deserve exactly what you get.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts