spark plug wires (1 TO 8)
accel. cables
motor mounts (2x)
engine cover with V8 logo on it
air cleaner and ducting
alternator
starter
fuel lines
radiator with shroud and radiator fans (2x)
coolant reservoir
Bosch electric coolant circulation pump
oil/transmission cooler with fan
oil cooler thermostat
HD front brake calipers
HD front brake rotors
HD rear calipers
HD rear rotors
ABS units
brake lines
3.08 HD differential
auto trans shifter assembly
driveshaft
horns
AC lines
V8 door sill plates
transmission mount
muffler
rear shocks
flex plate
many heat shields
most fasteners needed

Can send pics let me know, looking to get $1000.00 for the lot.
It would be worth it for the brake upgrade alone.

·
Registered
Opel Omega
1,419 Posts
Man i wonder how cheap you got it for considering you are selling it for a 1000... .

I know you are no dummy to be giving away free money!...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Should I be asking for more? It is less than what I paid for them, but I was looking to sell them quickly, my daughter wrecked my Catera.

Pictures on the way.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you have any info. or articles/history on the Lingenfelter conversions? Is this something they did in their shop? Did they have some fabricated pieces made up? For example is that an oil pan that clears the body/chassis as needed, is it a OEM part or after market or fabricated? I know there have been some LS1 conversions done by individuals. Does any one know of a documentmented installation that would include what needs to be done? I will google for info. but if there is info. out there to evaluate I would be interested. Thanks, Den

·
Registered
Platinum 2001 Cadillac Catera Sport
1,840 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Do you have any info. or articles/history on the Lingenfelter conversions? Is this something they did in their shop? Did they have some fabricated pieces made up? For example is that an oil pan that clears the body/chassis as needed, is it a OEM part or after market or fabricated? I know there have been some LS1 conversions done by individuals. Does any one know of a documentmented installation that would include what needs to be done? I will google for info. but if there is info. out there to evaluate I would be interested. Thanks, Den
None of the parts are made by LPE, they are all GM factory parts. The V8 car uses a production Pontiac GTO/Holden oil pan.

·
Registered
484 Posts
If you still have not sold this conversion kit, I would be interested in purchasing it.

Mark
918-344-4459
If you end up buying the kit, I can help you out with modifying the front k-member. LPE only had 2 of the V8 members. The engine is offset by an inch towards the passenger side.

I also have a whole bunch of info on the V8 conversion from the original European GM tech manual.

Let me know if you do get it.

·
Registered
2001 Catera
4 Posts
If you end up buying the kit, I can help you out with modifying the front k-member. LPE only had 2 of the V8 members. The engine is offset by an inch towards the passenger side.

I also have a whole bunch of info on the V8 conversion from the original European GM tech manual.

Let me know if you do get it.
Warez, I purchased the kit from Mark. If you would be so kind as to pass along the info which you have, I could benefit from it! Much appreciated!

Jim

1 - 15 of 15 Posts