Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
All of them
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday 8-10-07 im stuck at work, that means the return of the stuck at work sale! every GM part and whatever else I sell will be deeper discounts than usual. some things will be bigger savings than others but everything will be cheaper. UUC short shifters, lightweight flywheels,braided brake hoses,shift knobs,Hawk pads and so on. West coast guys set your alarm clocks im here from 8:00 am-2:00 pm est. YOU MUST CALL BETWEEN THESE HOURS TO GET THE DEAL ON THE DEAL. no emails, pm's, or posts on here. infact when you call please to be giving me your favorite line from a movie as the secret password!!!(can you tell im bored today?)

·
Registered
2004 CTSV(killed), 2005 CTSV(killed that too). 2004 DTS.
1,576 Posts
Thanks Luke.
Also, I know what you were talking about on the phone. I was getting rid of my shifter, not my car. I looked at the instructions and didn't want to do the work. I can't sell this untill the new one is on the way.

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)
17,712 Posts
Always good to work with Luke! Sorry if I kept anyone on hold while ordering parts.

I'm still thinking about the UUC clutch... I forgot to ask, what is the mid performance clutch going for? Which one are you getting next week to test?

I wonder if Luke will run these Saturday sales when the 09's come out?

As the Gov of CA says "I'll be back".

All of them
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Always good to work with Luke! Sorry if I kept anyone on hold while ordering parts.

I'm still thinking about the UUC clutch... I forgot to ask, what is the mid performance clutch going for? Which one are you getting next week to test?

I wonder if Luke will run these Saturday sales when the 09's come out?

As the Gov of CA says "I'll be back".
were getting the organic material sprung hub design as the prototype. it is going into a guinea pigs car as soon as it arrives and then ill have price and what-not shortly thereafter.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,004 Posts
Luke
I made you a new thread :D
i think the old one was thoroughly trashed. ...
THAT'S putting it mildly! :histeric:

PM me how much he spent, i may cover it for him. :patriot:
Urby, I gotta hand to ya ... that's a class thing to do!

I salute you, too!!! :usflag:

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
56 Posts
I am a newbie on this site and own a new '07 V. How many mods can I make without messin' up the warranty? I would hate to add some performance and have to pay big $'s if something goes wrong....:thepan:

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
17 Posts
Damn, can't believe I missed this. That's what I get for enjoying the good weather when I should have been in front of my PC...

//Edward

1 - 20 of 21 Posts