Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed up. Been reading this web page for the last year getting info. Finally decided to sign up. Have encountered problems such as inability to privetly email some members. I don't know much about this computer stuff so I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what. Got a 90 modile deville in good condition. Would mostly like information on how to keep it that way. for instance: is it better to go w/ oem parts or upgrade to more performance part. How will one performance part affect the rest of the system. things of this such. thanks

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
:welcome: to Cadillac forums. Glad to meet you. Like Ralph said you need 50 post before the user control panel options work. Post some pics of the ride when you get a chance.

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
jmahaffey said:
Just signed up. Been reading this web page for the last year getting info. Finally decided to sign up. Have encountered problems such as inability to privetly email some members. I don't know much about this computer stuff so I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what. Got a 90 modile deville in good condition. Would mostly like information on how to keep it that way. for instance: is it better to go w/ oem parts or upgrade to more performance part. How will one performance part affect the rest of the system. things of this such. thanks
best advice (without any info) i can give is to go with factory parts , high perfomance and discount parts arent built to the same standards the car was desgined for , in other words , they wont last as long ....

welcome to the forums , i take great pride in the information we provide to the 4.x series engine cars , and northstar ..... :welcome:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, that's what everyone keeps saying. I was just thinking if I could replace a part with a part that was better than the oem, why not. Not exactly a performance just stronger more depenable. Don't really have any problems with anything just wondering. thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
D148L0