Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1984 Eldorado Biarritz / 2011 CTS Luxury
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finding it virtually impossible to find a 2011-2013 Luxury, Performance, or Premium with a Black Raven exterior and a light Titanium interior.

unfortunately the are plenty of Ebony interiors available which personally turns me off (too suffocating). The Cocoa/Cashmere is ok, but would be a second choice at best.

Does anyone know what the build quantities were for these 3 interiorcolors with a Black Raven exterior?

Where could someone find these #’s ??

Finding them in the wild is proving difficult.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
19,980 Posts
And it will be difficult. Someone would have had to personally do this task. Someone actually did do this for all CTS-Vs Genll, but I don't believe this is available for the Genll CTS. You didn't mention what model you are interested in.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It’s above….2011-2013 Luxury, Performance, or Premium…should have said sedan though….
Nobody need compile exact numbers, just an estimate….we’re the interior colors evenly distributed 1/3, 1/3, and 1/3……or perhaps 50% Ebony, 25% Cashmere, 25% Titaniun….the titanium interior seems to be so rare.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
19,980 Posts
My only suggestion is to look hard everywhere. It's out there...but where?

Others will definitely pipe up. This is an active - and fun - forum.

·
Premium Member
2010 CTS4
4,383 Posts
Based on my forays in this market - so this is based on personal observation - the distribution is roughly 65% are black; 25% cashmere; and 10% light titanium. So, two in three cars have black interiors and you're almost three times more likely to find cashmere than light titanium. Wild ass guesses but this is what I've found.

·
Super Moderator
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
17,027 Posts
Based on my forays in this market - so this is based on personal observation - the distribution is roughly 65% are black; 25% cashmere; and 10% light titanium. So, two in three cars have black interiors and you're almost three times more likely to find cashmere than light titanium. Wild ass guesses but this is what I've found.
I'd vouch that your observation is accurate based upon what I have seen as well.

Reactions: silversport

·
Registered
2013 CTS Premium Sedan, 2015 CTS V-Sport
167 Posts
A quick check of the carfax app here in the Bay Area showed two models in the ‘10-13 range with ebony exterior and grey interior. I frequently browse sale ads when I’m bored- I’d say ebony comes with grey interior about 15-20% of the time. My ‘15 Vsport has that combo as well.. different gen but I like the color scheme. Definitely holds up better than tan.

it seems like each exterior color was available with each interior color in turn, but some were more common than others, I.e red or white exterior with tan interior, or black/black. My 2010 base sedan was the only CTS I have ever seen or heard of with the Tuscan bronze exterior and black interior, though. Miss that combo.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So, in some of the ads it is extremely difficult to distinguish between the Cashmere/Cocoa and the Light Titanium, mainly due to lighting.

Of course the used car dealers are not terrible interested in accuracy either, as I have seen “brown”, “tan”, “beige”, and even saw an Ebony interior today listed as “blue”….I kid you not!

(They do not realize that they are hurting themselves if people use precise filter values)
(Ugh! Which is why I don’t, and end up having to manually check each one)

wish they made it some kind of rule on cars.com to use real names and be accurate-but I digress!

is there anyplace on the RPO sticker perhaps where the actual interior color code is listed, and does anyone know the codes?

there is one in particular that I like, it is listed as beige, but could go either way.

·
Premium Member
2010 CTS4
4,383 Posts
01C is light titanium. Light titanium comes with ebony (black) carpets and dashboard trim so it is obvious in pictures as the cashmere interior comes with cashmere carpets and cocoa dashboard trim.

IOW, if the carpet looks dark, it's titanium.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts