Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Black 2006 Escalade ESV
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The inside part has rusted and the rust has spread out and cracked the plastic outer handle. My dealer can't find it on the computer. Only lists the whole glass for over $1000. That isn't going to happen. Anybody have part numbers, availability?? Thanks :hmm:

·
Registered
Cadillac
1 Posts
I have the same problem dealer cant find just the handle only the whole glass with third tail light he wanted 1100.00 and change all because of a black plastic handle. NO WAY!

·
Registered
03 cadillac escalade
11,910 Posts
ouch that has to suck i hope mine don't do this but you never know but i'd try a junk yard you might be able to find one but i don't know about the price and i agree 1100 buck is very steep to have to pay for the whole window.

·
Registered
2011 Escalade ESV Platinum
17 Posts
Don't mean to resurrect a dead thread, but did you guys ever get this problem taken care of? I just bought an '06 Escalade this weekend, and the handle on the glass is completely busted off, with two bolts sticking out. I would love to fix this problem.

Thanks,
Josh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts