Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This sounds like a dumb question but when I look at the GM parts catalog parts are listed as LH and RH. So which is considered as being the drivers side and which one is the passenger side?

A part that I am looking at on eBay I can't see the part close enough in the picture to tell which side it is for.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Not a dumb question at all, no idea why they just don't call it drivers and passenger side. Probably because Brits sit in the wrong seat to drive. In Cadillac boating terms, Drivers side is Port and passenger side is Starboard. Left has the same amount of letters as left, that's how i remember. Passenger and Starboard both have 9 letters. :2thumbs:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not a dumb question at all, no idea why they just don't call it drivers and passenger side. Probably because Brits sit in the wrong seat to drive. In Cadillac boating terms, Drivers side is Port and passenger side is Starboard. Left has the same amount of letters as left, that's how i remember. Passenger and Starboard both have 9 letters. :2thumbs:
Like righty tighty, lefty loosey for bolt nuts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts