Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just looked at the bottle and it said not to use it on glove soft leather. Now, my other car is a trans am, and compared to that, this leather is definitely glove soft! Will I be ok with my 92 devilles leather with lexol? What do they mean glove soft?

·
Registered
13,353 Posts
Lexol is better to be used on leather seats, saddles, baseball gloves, the real soft hand gloves and furniture Lexol should not be used on due to what Lexol is made from, you should e-mail the company for a "full" explanation why that is. I have not seen "glove soft" leather on a car that Lexol could not be used on, all factory leather it can be used on, when they talk of "glove soft" leather, if car seats were made of this they would rip very easy when getting in and out of a car. ( I have to watch what I say. :( )

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Does lexol do a pretty good job???

·
Registered
13,353 Posts
We used Lexol at our shops for over 10 years, it does a good job, there are better smelling products out today that do just as good of a job.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
What other products smell better but do as good of a job?...... If lexol smells like crisco, I wont like it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
elwesso