Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2014 ATS 2.0T - Mocha Steel Metallic
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received a letter yesterday from Cadillac about P0013 codes and it has some interesting information, thought I would share.
My car has been in the shop twice for this code, both covered under warranty. The first time they said the ground needed to be cleaned up.
The second time they replaced the part.

Page1.jpg
page2.jpg
Form.jpg

Sorry they are rotated, the forum software would not allow them as portrait.

·
Registered
2013 ATS LUX
505 Posts
You might want to register on the Cadillac owner's section of the Cadillac site. It will tell you if you have any open recalls or what warranty coverages you have. In our case (2013 2.0t LUX) we have special coverage 15824. This is good for 10 years or 120 miles and covers the camshaft position actuators both intake and exhaust with trouble codes P0013 and P0010.

We had the intake side unit replaced, then the exhaust about 6 months later - both under our bumper to bumper certified pre-owned warranty. Don't know if the same coverage applies to a 2014 or not, or if it has a different special coverage code. At any rate, its worth looking into. Pez.

·
Registered
2014 ATS AWD 2.0T
39 Posts
I'm so glad you posted this letter, it reminded me that I had received one back in Dec 2018 as well. Driving today I had a sudden loss of power. Initial symptoms were loss of power and little boost pressure. Boost would not exceed 3 PSI, which was the obvious cause of the drop in power. After a fault code check, the P0013 was shown and only then was the CEL was lit.

Thanks for posting the letter here, I did not remember receiving my copy until I read your post.

Back to the dealership tomorrow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts