Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2012 CTS4 (AWD)
118 Posts
R.I.P. I was a ST fan growing up but I kind of outgrew the series. Still a great loss.

83 yrs old. Not many left of the original ST cast.

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
I think all of us knew that Spock's days were numbered; recent reports on his health problems with COPD and its' complications were pretty dire. He will be long remembered, among Star Trek fans around the world, for his portrayal of Spock. He is lesser known for other characters that he portrayed over his long and successful career.

Back in the 1980's I happen to meet Leonard Nimoy on several occasions and always found him to be a pleasant and positive fellow. On one occasion he accompanied his fellow "Star Trek" cast member George Takei to a Boy Scout pancake breakfast that our troop was having in Larchmont Village in Los Angeles. I don't know if Nemoy had been a Scout, but I do know that George was not only a Scout but achieved Eagle rank during his time a s a Boy Scout.

·
Registered
2008 DTS PERFORMANCE GONE (R.I.P.)
1,160 Posts
WHAT! Wow! Sorry to here it. Iike many I sure grew up watching him as an actor. A real loss.

·
Registered
2005 Deville
164 Posts
Sorry to hear about Leonard Nimoy's passing. I still remember watching the very first episode of Star Trek in 1966. At school the next day that's all everyone talked about. I love this picture of Leonard Nimoy and his Buick Riviera. He looks so proud of it. nimoy_64_buick_riviera.jpg

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
Sorry to hear about Leonard Nimoy's passing. I still remember watching the very first episode of Star Trek in 1966. At school the next day that's all everyone talked about. I love this picture of Leonard Nimoy and his Buick Riviera. He looks so proud of it. View attachment 286249
Gone is the Riviera, so is Lauesen Buick ..... and now Leonard Nemoy!

·
Registered
03 cadillac escalade
11,902 Posts
As a Star Trek fan it made me sad to find out about his passing
The pic of him with the Buick is great

I have a video cd(2 disc set) of Star Trek wrath of khan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts