·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Recommending a great seller
2. Best Price for LEDs
3. Widest Angle LED

Aright everyone, i just got my 6LEDs for my sidemarkers & parking/triangle lights in today and i just installed them about an hour or so ago.

If you are going to buy LEDs, buy them from the e-bay seller, Cal-Motor, Mike Lin REALLY helped me out & i am extremely happy w/ him & would recommend him to EVERYONE.

originally, i bought 5-LEDs, ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=190122567123 ), i paid $14.95 for a set of 4. I recieved them promptly, but when i had a difficult time installing them. Turns out, i bought the wrong ones =/ . I e-mailed Cal-Motor back & told them my situation, they told me to ship it back to them & they'd send me ones they think would fit & work for me. ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=190135024939&rd=1 )
Everyone on this site said to me "go with 4LED or 5LED, 6LEDs will not fit" -- well 6LEDs FIT IN THE CTS PARKING LIGHTS & SIDE MARKERS

They didnt charge me for shipping it back to them, didnt charge me some bogus "re-stocking" fee, or even charge me for the price difference in the price for the brighter ones they sent me.

re-cap,
CAL-MOTOR IS THE BOMB, GREAT customer service and prices
and 6LEDs WILL work in the CTS

hope this helps everyone who wants to do this mod. :highfive:

-mike

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
44 Posts
Did you have to make any modifications to the parking (triangle) light housing so that the 6 leds would fit inside? BAsically, was the opening large enough to get the bulb in without modding?

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did not have to do ANYTHING extra. It was a very simple installation.

he was right & the ones he recommended were the right & best ones.

X

·
0 Posts
I just purchased 4 as well....

hopefully it all works out, and thanks for the recommendation!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts