Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Cadillac SRX4 Performance
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I'm new to the forum. I purchased a 2012 srx performance. I've already done a few mods ( led interior dome and courtesy lamps, laser ghost entry lamps, 2015 grille, etc.) I would love to change out the rear signal lamps for some leds , but not sure where to splice and mount the resistor needed for the mod.( not a lot of room behind the housing.) I would also like to change the drls and signal lamps in the front, but I think I will wait until one of the regular bulbs fail, because it sounds like a pain in the ass to gain access to them! Any info on these mods by someone who has done them would be great. I don't Know why GM didn't integrate the rear signals into the brake lights. That would have been a great improvement. Oh! by the way! Love the Caddy! (2012, performance ,Mocha Steel, Shale w/Brownstone int. 46k).

·
Registered
2012 SRX Luxury all wheel drive 3.6
3 Posts
Great question.... I too have a 2012 Lux SRX but would love to know more about replacing the dim low beam headlights. Also would like to hear more about how you go about switching out the interior lights, etc......

·
Registered
14 ATS AWD 3.6L Performance - Son of a Gun Grey Metallic
3,074 Posts
We have nice threads stickied at the top of the forum page, just for questions like this.

FAQ, DIY Guides

1 - 3 of 3 Posts