Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Escalade
207 Posts
great question. Mine came with a Jumper, that enables you to have them flash either vertically half, like the deville lights or all of them. i have them set to all the lights. They are super bright when you enable all of them

·
Registered
2003 Escalde, 2007 DTS
532 Posts
That was a great question for sure. Did they exactly fit your vehicle? Do they look like a perfect fit??

·
Registered
2002 Escalade
207 Posts
Yea, they were a complete perfect fit. you just need to find a spot for this small 1"x2" box that has a sticky back, this is the load equalizer that the lights come with to make sure the all the voltage distribution is correct. as you know with out this you get the fast malfunctioning turn signals. Other than that i wouldn't go back to stock for nothing.

·
Registered
2003 Escalde, 2007 DTS
532 Posts
Are they the clear ones or are they smoked?
I have a black truck and I think the smoked would look nice. Would you buy again from thet vendor??

·
Registered
2002 Escalade
207 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
58 Posts
thanks for the reply.. i wanted to buy these bad boys for so long and was wondering if they are even worth the money. good feedback.

·
Registered
08 CTS
1,249 Posts
I have the LEDs that look just like the OEM tails. I love them. They all light up at the same time. If you brake or turn, all 3 rows of LEDs are on. They fit like a glove & I'll never go back to the halogen bulb tail lights.

·
Registered
2002 Escalade
207 Posts
They look great man. i havnt had any problem with mine. maybe you just need to switch around the plug since the plugs are not marked for polarity.

·
Registered
Escalade
49 Posts
They look great man. i havnt had any problem with mine. maybe you just need to switch around the plug since the plugs are not marked for polarity.
Thanks zero I will try it! When you say plugs it the harness or is it located on the back of the lights.Your truck looks sweet!

·
Registered
08 CTS
1,249 Posts
Do any of you have a problem with these tail light when you press the brake it cuts of your turn signal.
I never had any issue with the lights. I know that LEDs are polarity sensitive, so it you don’t have the 3157 plugged in the right way, they won’t work right....ie: not turn on, flash off seq with the rest of the lights.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts