Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANybody installed these on their rides? Was just surfing the net and came upon them. I did see them on that sick phantom something escalade that was posted here. Was just wondering on your guys thought.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i have a pair that we used on a show truck they are mint w extra bulbs will sell them for 150.00 plus shipping let me know they are posted in the for sale section thanks

·
Registered
312 Posts
It's strange, I've always been interested in these lights, and it seems like a lot of other people are too. But then again, we never see any pics of anybody w/ them installed on their ride.

·
Registered
Deville
11 Posts
suckit said:
It's strange, I've always been interested in these lights, and it seems like a lot of other people are too. But then again, we never see any pics of anybody w/ them installed on their ride.
I got them on my 02 and they are nice. Will try to take some closer shots later

Attachments

·
Registered
02 ESCALADE
1,529 Posts
I hate them... I had a pair on my Escalade a while ago and decided to paint over them. They light up at night, but you can't see them during the daytime. In my opinion, they don't look classy and add a rice rocket look to your Escalade.

·
Registered
2007 Black Escalade EXT
106 Posts
I agree with Synergetic. I been searching for some time and can't find any rear light assemblies that would be classy enough. I don't know why GM will not make them for the Escalades. :rant2:

·
Registered
312 Posts
2005 escalade 24 said:
mine that i am selling are the smoked set they look better on dark trucks that the chrome
you got pics? I have a blk truck and have always thought about getting LED taillights and smoking them out.

·
Registered
None - 2007 Range Rover
1,452 Posts
Sometimes I think the LED tail lights give off a sort of cheap look. It depends because at some angles, the lights look good. I would rather keep my stock tail lights.

Thanks.

·
Registered
Deville
11 Posts
05 Cadillac Escalade said:
Sometimes I think the LED tail lights give off a sort of cheap look. It depends because at some angles, the lights look good. I would rather keep my stock tail lights.

Thanks.

all new cars will have LED's shortly

1 - 20 of 41 Posts