Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
07 Escalade ext
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done my complete interior for about $25 Bulbs are Super Bright Last for 50000 hours and best of all Made In The USA.Just Go To Ebay And Look For YITAMOTORS.I installed the Blue ones for the Map Light,And Super White For the Vanity,and Blue for the door lights.The Best For The Price!!!!!

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I first replaced my interior bulbs with ebay cheap leds, they all lasted for about a year or more then one by one they stopped working, replaced them all 3 years ago with vled led bulbs and have not had another outage, not saying they are better, but I had issues with the cheaper ones over time, glad they are working for you

·
Registered
2010 ESV Platinum WDT
189 Posts
VLED's and Superbright have been tried and true with many users netting many years of service. I think we all did the ebay thing at one point.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Bought LED's from ebay, well my question is driver and passenger mirrors have a light underneath, but it doesn't work. I have never pay attention for those lights , but now I can see they don't work. I tired replace bulb, no change.
Any idea why would it work anymore?

·
Registered
343 Posts
phlfly said:
Bought LED's from ebay, well my question is driver and passenger mirrors have a light underneath, but it doesn't work. I have never pay attention for those lights , but now I can see they don't work. I tired replace bulb, no change. Any idea why would it work anymore?
Try reversing the bulbs. They only work when you press the unlock button on the remote.

·
Registered
2010 ESV Platinum WDT
189 Posts
Typically called puddle lamps phlfly. As stated sometimes flipping them in the socket works. I can't recall if they were on a separate fused circuit. I'll check myself tonite and report back.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yes it was on only when unlock the car. I thought they should work as door open, either unlock or lock. It's all good now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts