Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2005 cts-v
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a search on leather but didn't find much. If I were to be looking to replace the leather in my car what are the options beside dealer leather. I've tried Classic Soft Trim and Katzkin but neither offer replacement covers for the ctsv.

·
Registered
06 CTS-V
94 Posts
Try a local auto trim place. It is surprising what some places can order in and custom make for the prices you would pay for Katzkin.

·
Registered
11 V Coupe, 05 V Mod'd, 91 Fatboy,98 Ultra classic, 07 Tahoe
383 Posts
Very nice, I didn't know of this site, now saved in my V bookmark file,thanks.

·
Banned
2,042 Posts
I already know about that. I'm not interested in laying $300 per seat to replace poor quality leather that cracked in 7,000 miles with the same stuff.

·
Registered
2004 cts-v
64 Posts
I already know about that. I'm not interested in laying $300 per seat to replace poor quality leather that cracked in 7,000 miles with the same stuff.
Congrats, maybe someone other than you would like to know where to find replacement leather.

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,361 Posts
Congrats, maybe someone other than you would like to know where to find replacement leather.
Yeah, like the guy who started this thread and specifically said...
Did a search on leather but didn't find much. If I were to be looking to replace the leather in my car what are the options beside dealer leather.
gmpartsdirect.com is dealer leather.

·
Registered
11 V Coupe, 05 V Mod'd, 91 Fatboy,98 Ultra classic, 07 Tahoe
383 Posts
My suede in the drivers side is rolling up or balling just a bit, but...if a hole were to appear I would put a cover over it and stay on the happy flapper as this is why I bought it. Of course scour the bone yards for a used one between thrashings.

·
Registered
2004 cts-v
64 Posts
Yeah, like the guy who started this thread and specifically said...

gmpartsdirect.com is dealer leather.
I was just trying to help and in the process missed the dealer part. There is no option other than dealer leather besides custom upholstery. If there were it would be plastered all over this site because the factory hide sucks and we all know it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts