Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally did what I’ve been wanting to do for years since my 2014 CTS 2.0T , and what the dealer said it not possible . Well here you go analog to LCD gauge swap .

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport 2018 Buick Tourx
20 Posts
That's very cool, already done the CUE upgrade and the CUE screen change, this should be easy. The part number is very interesting. When I search on those sites by car model I don't come up with that number . But when I search for the actual part number you provided it shows up. Strange. Thanks for the inspiration. GM Parts House programmed the CUE upgrade as part of the cost, I'm thinking they should be able to program the cluster as well?

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport
29 Posts
That's very cool, already done the CUE upgrade and the CUE screen change, this should be easy. The part number is very interesting. When I search on those sites by car model I don't come up with that number . But when I search for the actual part number you provided it shows up. Strange. Thanks for the inspiration. GM Parts House programmed the CUE upgrade as part of the cost, I'm thinking they should be able to program the cluster as well?
George, you saying that you were able to out the new CUE with Apple CarPlay into the ‘14 V Sport?

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport
29 Posts
Home page gmpartshouse
Thanks, going to check that out. GM replaced my entire CUE system under warranty last year on my ‘14 because of a dead touch zone and I asked if they could use the new CUE with ApplePlay and they told me it wasn’t possible. They’re the worst. I imagine though that the “top of the car” camera view doesn’t work right?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.