Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a disappointing event. Public parking lot, small tent at the far end of the track and a long walk to boring seats. Sad to see Corvettes in the lot and tent where Cadillac has been for the last few years. Oh...and no event, tent or parking for race day Sunday...WTF?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 ATS-V Coupe (Catti-V)
1,464 Posts
I think a lot of that was due to the limited space being in the streets of LA. I learned on my first event that the only way to watch these events is to pay for the Clubhouse tickets. You get fed all day, open bar, and you get to stay out of the heat as needed.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Cadillac corral was great at 12 hours of Sebring... air conditioned club seating over pit lane at the start finish line, parking, food, beer and wine included...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Cadillac corral was great at 12 hours of Sebring... air conditioned club seating over pit lane at the start finish line, parking, food, beer and wine included...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do you get tickets for the Cadillac Corral? When I purchased tickets there was the Porsche Club, the Corvette Club, and then the Clubhouse tickets.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have found the best value is the Mother's event for LBGP. I saw the invite from Caddy but was already committed. I walked by the Caddy area and it looked disappointing.

Mother's has an entire parking lot right by GS 16. You get 2 tickets, lunch, goodie bag full of Mothers products, a raffle for a chance to drive a lap on the circuit etc. Only caveat is you have to drive in something special and a V would be fine.

·
Registered
234 Posts
For the Caddy Coral I got an email from them. I must have registered my car or something.

For Mother's they advertise it locally (PCA group) and you send an email to [email protected] and then they send you a link. You do have to submit what car you will be bringing. I think that is the way they control who gets in.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
For the Caddy Coral I got an email from them. I must have registered my car or something.

For Mother's they advertise it locally (PCA group) and you send an email to [email protected] and then they send you a link. You do have to submit what car you will be bringing. I think that is the way they control who gets in.
Trying to figure out how to get notified about Caddy Corral tickets

·
Registered
ATS-V Coupe MT
1,555 Posts
Trying to figure out how to get notified about Caddy Corral tickets
follow gevpwr on instagram. he always has a meet and drive event there and he usually is able to get tickets. at least every time ive gone.

·
Registered
ATS-V
47 Posts
I'm surprised that Cadillac seemed to cheap out. I have attended events at COTA and Daytona and the convenience and treatment of the V customers was exceptional. I look forward to the next event I can attend.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
My next event will be tee Motul Petit LeMans in Atlanta GA. They don't have a Caddy Corral listed for that event but either way I'll probably get the Podium Club tickets for October 13th. It's the only way to attend a 6hr or longer race and have any level of comfort, unless you're in an RV.

·
The Last Good Gremlin
06 XLR-V and 96 Eldorado ESC-V -- One day ;)
2,654 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V SC
410 Posts
Anybody go to Long Beach this year? I was going to go but I was traveling that weekend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts