Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
CTS-V
798 Posts
Dang! I'm a pinhead. Had to look hard to figure out what up. Car so shiny thought it was something about the bumper then realized those are all reflections. What wax do you use anyway?

Red and white backup lights would look sweet with Platinum. Please stop making me spend money on my car dude!

·
Registered
14 Posts
It almost looks like they were flipped upside down a put on the opposite side!!! And, I dig that LS6 badge....

RRMike1

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually its the euro plate frame. Same as ours just different lights. Both have bulbs. I havent figured out what to do with the red ones yet.

Wax is Zaino, the spoiler I built, it can't be bought. However, the sport spoiler should be available from GM this spring. Pretty close.

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
Hook 'em up! Keep those idiots off your beeehind in the fog. Personally, I'd have an independent switch because I like to run the driving lights at night a lot. But I'd imagine it wouldn't be too difficult to hook them up to the driving lights.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
urbanski said:
put laser beams in the reds
fry anybody who tailgates you :)

or make em into fish tanks with goldfish :cool:
Thanks for all the insight! Ill bring it with me next time I hit the bathroom fan!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GT04CTS-V said:
Damn that car is shiney. How the Diff???:thepan:

GT
Hey at least I get the flatbed and no mileage. You got the salt and 150mi...:xlol::dance::dance::tease::farting:

·
Registered
340 Posts
I have the euro fogs as well, i just tapped them into the tail lights, and they come on with the headlights. You are the only other person I have ever seen wtih these, are we the only 2 in the country????lol

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
they are euro fog lights for the back, good call Jim. Hook one up if you want, but you may blend with the other euro cars out there with em

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
04CTSVFLA said:
where did u guys get them?
Local Generous Motors dealer. It an Export part.
They also have real glass headlights but you would loose the HID's

1 - 20 of 27 Posts