Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car is sold but till the kid pays it off, I'm still driving it. Looking pretty close to the way she was when I got her except a bit lower and of course faster. Anyway snapped these pics today, car is being sold like this and not with the Impala SS wheels. Gonna miss this car and I think keeping it till the kid pays it off wasn't a good idea cause at times I change my mind about selling it.

·
Registered
1995 SEDAN DEVILLE-4.9 & 1978 SEDAN DEVILLE-425
1,673 Posts
WOW!---What an elegant looking caddy.I can see why you would miss it.I guess it`s time for your Brougham to have a new life with a new owner.

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
You bastard!... j/k :thumbsup:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You bastard!... j/k :thumbsup:
Does look kinda cool with the lowered suspension/whitewalls and wire wheel covers doesn't it?. These are older style non locking wheel covers but I like them. The kid that put the money down on it and is supposedly making payments on it has failed to make payment this week so I'm thinking about telling him to screw off and just keep the damn car. Put it back on Craigslist and to my surprise, already got 3 inquiries on it and a guy looking at it tomorrow. I really could use a Suburban or Blazer or some other type of big vechicle. I love the Mark VIII's I just bought but I need something with more hauling/versatility capabilities. I dont want to make the Fleetwood the beach cruiser/work horse but thats exactly what I've been doing lately. These pics were taken on the way to the beach.

·
Registered
1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
589 Posts
A truly clean, mean Mob machine.
Elegance personified.
Curvy Cadillacs just don't have that true classic look.
(Yeah, I know I have a '95.)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOW!---What an elegant looking caddy.I can see why you would miss it.I guess it`s time for your Brougham to have a new life with a new owner.
Yeah its about that time. I will be back though, next time with a late 60's Deville convertible. Its a car I've always wanted and damnit I'm gonna go ahead and buy it!!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
It looks so clean with the oem wheelcovers but it doesn't quite look right with the wheelcovers and lowering kit.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It looks so clean with the oem wheelcovers but it doesn't quite look right with the wheelcovers and lowering kit.
No?, I like the way it looks now with the wheel covers and whitewalls. I liked it better with the SS wheels but it still lools pretty gangsta, lol. Handles better with the 17" SS wheels but the handling isn't too bad with the stock wheels either which surprised me. I really hate to see this car go though, I even thought about selling the '98 Mark VIII for a quick profit and just keeping the ole Fleetwood. Then again the Mark gets much better mpg than the Fleetwood and is a whole lot newer. I dunno. :alchi:

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
7,534 Posts
So who is the lucky winner of the ride? Still very sharp. But I like the Impy wheels on better!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A truly clean, mean Mob machine.
Elegance personified.
Curvy Cadillacs just don't have that true classic look.
(Yeah, I know I have a '95.)
Yeah, these are real sexy cars damnit!. I just know I'll kick myself in the ass later for seliling it.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So who is the lucky winner of the ride? Still very sharp. But I like the Impy wheels on better!
Some fat kid named Matt, he's going to be puttin 20" spokes on it in the future. Damn, I sure hope he doesn't find this forum. :eek:

·
Registered
1979 Coupe Deville, 1995 FWB & 6 Other Non-Cadillacs.
759 Posts
I thought about puttin 20's on my Fleetwood once...Glad I didn't. Good luck with the sale...What's replacing it?

·
Registered
1979 Phaeton Coupe, 1990 Brougham d'Elegance 5.7 liter
4,416 Posts
I know how you feel, my '83 leaves home for the last time today. I drive it to the NC border and the new owner takes over.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I thought about puttin 20's on my Fleetwood once...Glad I didn't. Good luck with the sale...What's replacing it?
Well I need something with some hauling room so either an Astro minivan or an extended cab truck or an old Blazer/Bronco. Whatever it is, its not gonna be a daily vechicle that job has been assigned to the Mark VIII's.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Well I need something with some hauling room so either an Astro minivan or an extended cab truck or an old Blazer/Bronco. Whatever it is, its not gonna be a daily vechicle that job has been assigned to the Mark VIII's.

Why not a truck? Out of your list, I'd go with a Blazer/two door Tahoe. The last of GM's "true suv's".

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
7,534 Posts
Boy I wish they will bring back the 2 door Tahoe with a 6L in an SS package.....

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
I too love the two door Tahoes/Yukons and Blazers, as they're my favorite SUV of all time, but if cargo carrying capacity was your #1 need, wouldn't a truck suit you better. Unless you wanted to carry your family and cargo...can't do that in most trucks.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I too love the two door Tahoes/Yukons and Blazers, as they're my favorite SUV of all time, but if cargo carrying capacity was your #1 need, wouldn't a truck suit you better. Unless you wanted to carry your family and cargo...can't do that in most trucks.
The Marks are fine for getting the family around daily but not good when I need to haul some stuff or have guests come from out of town. I used to have a conversion van for that stuff but that was too big. I hate to say it but a mini van is definately the best solution although the most boring one as well.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts