Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
escalade
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i have realy enjoyed this board and the new guys i have met,the maturity level on this site has been amazing,something i wish could be spread around! LOL.We have a price increase every year around this time,i guess suppliers are trying to make up for vacaion!If i can build 10 sets of axles at the same time i can run a cycle of inners,outers ,bars etc and keep the price down to $1599 ,i try to sell as cheap as i can all the time but unless i can make a run like this we will be forced to move the price up.I have had a few guys ready to get the axles at $1599 but wasnt able to do it but if we can get 10 ill get them to you.Please post up if your ready to buy,thanks again for the great suport!!

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V, '00 SLS, 98 SLS, 89 Eldo, '80 Eldo
4,001 Posts
Really not ready yet. Any idea what the new price will be?

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,676 Posts
Money is in my Paypal account and ready to send if you can do the $1599.

·
Registered
2004 cts-v
155 Posts
Anyone who wants to eliminate wheel hop and is on the fence about these, I'm sure you already know but ill say it again, they are well worth it! Get em now,before the price increases more. You won't regret it! Thomas,thanks again!

·
Registered
escalade
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone who wants to eliminate wheel hop and is on the fence about these, I'm sure you already know but ill say it again, they are well worth it! Get em now,before the price increases more. You won't regret it! Thomas,thanks again!
Thank YOU! Man i love this site:)

·
Registered
2004 cts-v
155 Posts
Your welcome! Just speaking the truth, did you get the message about the paperwork for my records, I would really appreciate it.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I want a set, but dang $$$... I dont want the wheel hop tho...

·
Registered
escalade
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
are we going to be waiting for all 10 to pay up? And what is the new price going to be?
Yes,all 10 have to pay,its the only way to build all at the same time..I will not take any money untill we have 10 comitted then everyone can pay and we will ship them out.

·
Registered
Cadillac
60 Posts
So when is someone going to go to the track with these and produce a decent 60ft time, instead of all these meaningless burnout videos?:stirpot:

·
Registered
Platinum 2004 CTS-V
4,914 Posts
So when is someone going to go to the track with these and produce a decent 60ft time, instead of all these meaningless burnout videos?:stirpot:
Sweet!! Thanks for volunteering to buy the axles and make us a video of that! :lildevil:

Anyone who hasn't got these axles yet.....you are really missing out. Thomas made a winner with these and finally fixed the wheel hop. AMAZING! :worship:

C

·
0 Posts
Does $1599 include shipping, or is that extra? How much does a set of the axles weigh?

·
Registered
'06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)
4,455 Posts

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
damn i wish i had the cash... maybe by the time we get some more people i may be able to dig it up!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts