Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
06 CTS-V
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the camera phone pictures, I'll hunt down the digital camera later this week.

The wheels are the Rota Torques from Dan at Wheeldude.com. They don't look to black on the website and on some of the silver V's but in person they are definitely black. The shine is not too shinny but it is a nice match for a freshly washed car. They match the medium tint on the windows very well. The red lug nuts add some VERY nice detail.

Better pictures to come later this week!

car2.jpg

Car1.jpg

car3.jpg

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V
74 Posts
I think thats the best looking red V I've ever seen. Keep the theme going and do the taillights, side markers, and fogs. I love the look of your car!!:drool::drool:

·
Registered
05 PLATINUM CTS-V
2,985 Posts
:drool:

keep up the good work!

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
d0nindp...glad you are happy with your purchase. What size tires are you running? They look a bit taller then stock. Maybe it's just the rim.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts
Looks sweet man :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Nearly any other 18 inch wheel is gonna look smaller than the stock 18s. The stock 18s on this car give the illusion of a much bigger wheel, I think mainly due to the lack of any lip. Look at any 18 that has a recessed face on the V and they look puny...

·
Registered
04 CTS-V with a little hp persuasion device
3,824 Posts

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
They look good but they do look small. I cant wait to get those 19" Asanti's!

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
Nearly any other 18 inch wheel is gonna look smaller than the stock 18s. The stock 18s on this car give the illusion of a much bigger wheel, I think mainly due to the lack of any lip. Look at any 18 that has a recessed face on the V and they look puny...
good point.

Op Looks great with those lug nuts, any reason why your using the GT3 caps over the flat Daytonas?

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
d0nindp...glad you are happy with your purchase. What size tires are you running? They look a bit taller then stock. Maybe it's just the rim.
i thought they were z71 super swampers:histeric:

·
Registered
06 CTS-V
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
:cloud9:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
That's the lug nuts Dan sold me. They aren't caps, the red is part of the actual lug nut. McGard Spline Drive Lug Nuts
yeah i have the same lug nuts in black , what i was asking about was your center caps not the lug nuts.. did Dan not send you the flat center caps? or did you like the raised gt3 centercaps better

·
Registered
06 CTS-V
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah i have the same lug nuts in black , what i was asking about was your center caps not the lug nuts.. did Dan not send you the flat center caps? or did you like the raised gt3 centercaps better

Ahhh, no, those are the only caps he sent. I didn't know there was another cap. I guess I didn't ask but neither did he.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts