Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 ATS 3.6 Performance Coupe AWD; 2002 Ford Thunderbird
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its early to post this, but I figured I would put it out there so anyone interested could mark their calendars. I attended this gathering last year, some really nice Cadillacs from the '50s all the way up to 2017. No judging or trophies, just a relaxing day amid some beautiful cars. The venue is awesome, lots of interesting displays in the museum. This year's show is scheduled for Sunday May 20th. The museum is located in Brookline, MA...about 15mins outside Boston. If there are any members from NY, CT and Western MA interested in going, we could meet and caravan up together. I've included a couple of pics of my car next to a CTS-V coupe and an overall shot of the field.

www.larzanderson.org

Attachments

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Those pics are from last year's event.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are now down to three weeks until this event. If there is any interest from other members in CT or Western MA to caravan in together, please post here.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome Andy! I'm coming up from just outside Hartford. I'll be taking I-84 up to the Pike, we could meet at the rest area just east of exit 9 if you decide to make the trip.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Andy,
I've been in touch with my sales rep and he is gathering a number of cars at the dealership in Hartford on Sunday morning, planning to leave there at 9AM. That should put us at the rest area around 9:30.

·
Registered
2011 CTS4 Performance Coupe
120 Posts
Sounds good. As of right now, I should still be able to make it but that is always subject to change.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts