Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
'98 Buick Regal LS - '91 Caddy Seville - '87 Caddy Seville!
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here I was trying to get to the local Wal-Mart to do some shoping for the upcoming holiday. I was looking for a hunk of ham and some general goodies for me and my girlfriend to enjoy over the long weekend.

So on the way there, there's a 2001 model Dodge Stratus R/T tailgaiting me because of my somewhat loud exhaust...Up ahead there was a light, which was red...Wouldn't you know it that I had one clear lane, and he jumped over to the lane beside me getting ready to race.

So the light turned green, and I let him jump the line before I decided to open up the Seville on his ass. So I opened her up, and wouldn't you know it? I sucked his doors right off. As the Seville gained in RPM's, the exhaust let out a really loud roar as if a wastegate had just opened...

By the time I reached 60 mph, the Stratus R/T was about 5-6 cars behind...When I got to the Wal-Mart parking lot, in which was his apparent destination as well, I noticed that he was a little annoyed by getting whooped by an old Cadillac, and he did some sort of ricer-flyby going no less than 40 mph in the parking lot. I think he was quite embarrassed...

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
I raced a red 02 Stratus R/T in my '95 LT1 Roadmaster. It was neck and neck until 65, where I backed off :p

Nice Kill!:highfive: An '03 Stratus R/T would beat a stock '91 seville, haha but yours is far from stock! :cool:

2003 Dodge Stratus R/T

0-60: 7.2
1/4 mile: 15.8 @ 89 mph

1 - 2 of 2 Posts