Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up ya'll,
I was gonna put some Lorenzo 20's on my CTS. Do any of you have big wheels on your car? & if so hows the ride, & do they rub?

·
Registered
85 Posts
i got dubs on my sts, no rub with 5 people in the car and trunk with beat. I don't remember how it felt on stocks but there is a difference. All I remember is that right after I put em on it felt really different. I have 345/35/20 nittos and the low pro makes it really different. now that ive had them for a few months i dont notice a thing. seen cts in the city on dubs and they look clean cuz the car is smaller. it seems like everybody on this site like to keep em small because the ride of the caddy is so clean but i love my dubs. id get 21s if they made spinners, 22s might be doing too much and the ride probably wont be smooth.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
STS_spinnin said:
i got dubs on my sts, no rub with 5 people in the car and trunk with beat. I don't remember how it felt on stocks but there is a difference. All I remember is that right after I put em on it felt really different. I have 345/35/20 nittos and the low pro makes it really different. now that ive had them for a few months i dont notice a thing. seen cts in the city on dubs and they look clean cuz the car is smaller. it seems like everybody on this site like to keep em small because the ride of the caddy is so clean but i love my dubs. id get 21s if they made spinners, 22s might be doing too much and the ride probably wont be smooth.

Yeah i hear that. I really want to put 20's on, I just dont want it to mess with the ride or rub. And I dont want to have to get new tires every 6 mos!

·
Registered
85 Posts
my boy got 21s on a lex gs400 and no rub but then again my homegirl got a 92 deville on 17s that rub on a bolt in the wheel well. 20s will feel different no matter what with low pros but i say go for it, the bigger the better for me

·
Registered
19 Posts
What year did Cadillac start making bigger wheel wells? I have an '89 Deville and it can only fit 18 x 7.5. Was it '94?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts