Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Caddy Family

We at KPE are offering, are you ready for this, are you sitting down, Carbon Fiber Chairs

Talk about that special gift for your self or someone.

Great for the Man Cave, Garage work area, home or office. Yes, you can actually sit on them. Maybe not an offensive or defensive lineman...

Regular Retail $1495.00 -- Special New Years Price $1195.

Take a look and let me know if you are ready to order. Email me directly and I will get back to you ASAP.

Jay

[email protected]
Korkar Performance Engineering
888.222.4291 Office
480.323.2987 Fax
www.kpe-products.com

Attachments

·
-Administrator- 2002.5 F55 STS 2014 FWD Explorer
66,648 Posts
Re: Kpe great new item -- take a look

A green, white or black plastic resin chair is $7.95 at KMart. I'll spend the $1195 on toys for the cars. (or bourbon)

·
Registered
323 Posts

Who on earth would buy this? We've all been waiting for KPE to come out with actual ATS upgrades like an upgraded Turbo kit for the 2.0T or a Supercharger for the 3.6.

Posting this only gives us false hope that you guys might actually make good on your word of producing these products.

·
-Administrator- 2002.5 F55 STS 2014 FWD Explorer
66,648 Posts

Stuff like that belongs in the Classifieds; Tools, test gear, non-specific parts.

Their ad that was in The Lounge (chit-chat only) has been moved to the Classifieds.

·
Registered
396 Posts
KPE said:
Hey Caddy Family We at KPE are offering, are you ready for this, are you sitting down, Carbon Fiber Chairs Talk about that special gift for your self or someone. Great for the Man Cave, Garage work area, home or office. Yes, you can actually sit on them. Maybe not an offensive or defensive lineman... Regular Retail $1495.00 -- Special New Years Price $1195. Take a look and let me know if you are ready to order. Email me directly and I will get back to you ASAP. Jay [email protected] Korkar Performance Engineering 888.222.4291 Office 480.323.2987 Fax www.kpe-products.com
so so the Walmart plastic ones are $5 and the carbon fibre ones are $1200. I think I'll pass

·
Registered
197 Posts
Walmart plastic compared to real carbon fiber nope I'll take the real deal good idea for a man cave maybe I can cut a deal on two.

·
Registered
13,573 Posts
While I would never compare the two, the price is probably fair for what it truly is. The big question would be is are they comfortable?

·
Registered
139 Posts

WOW, That will make my ATS run sooooooo much better!..........seriously, I thought this was an automotive forum

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Great idea! I'm hydro-dipping my plastic chairs and dining room table as a surprise for the wife.

Signed, soon to be single.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I bought two for the garage. One to step on so I clean the roof of my escalade and the other for shits and giggles, while I finish my 30pk of Busch light. Sorry, it's all I could afford. But hey, I'll be drinking Busch light with class!?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts