Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are excited to announce the release of our IPF Tuning products for the ATS.

The IPF Tuning product has a long history of tuning with the direct injection GM engine line.

For those who may not know us, KPE is a tuner and 'cut our teeth' on the V series line. We manufacture and market a complete line of components for CTS V vehicles. Everything from tuning software to long-tube headers. Our cat-back exhaust systems are very populand unique.

Having said all that, we are excited to introduce our ATS line of products.

KPE is the exclusive distributor of the IPF Tuning Products (for more information, visit www.IPF-Tuning.com).

IPF, through its German partner, has been tuning GM direct injection cars since 2002 when they were introduced in Europe.

We use a very simple module called the Intelligent Power Flasher, which tunes a car in a matter of minutes.

Performance results:

ATS 2.0 Turbo - 72-81 RWHP (climate and altitude dependent)

ATS 3.6L DI - 24-29 RWHP (climate and altitude dependent)

Our software, will increase driveability and throttle response and in most cases increases fuel economy. (Requires minimum 91 octane fuel). Our tunes also can not be detected by a dealer and can easily be put back to stock if so desired.

Prices for the tuning software start at $395 and are available directly from KPE or one of our authorized dealers.

In addition to the software, we will also be releasing our cat and axle back exhaust systems for the 2.0T and 3.6DI motors.

As well, IPF manufactures a supercharger kit for the V6 (3.6L) Camaro, and we are gauging interest in building an supercharger kit for the 3.6DI. Our Camaro kit features a Vortech V3 supercharger, front mount intercooler and available supplemental powertrain warranty.

To kick off our ATS product offering, we are offering a complimentary software upgrade with before and after dyno testing on our 4 wheel Mustang Dynamometer. We will offer this to one ATS 2.0T and one ATS 3.6DI to get your feedback to the forum. Car does need to be at our facility in Tempe, AZ and we would need the car for one full day.

Please PM or email [email protected] if you are interested. This is on a first come first serve basis.

Thank you and we look forward to serving the ATS market!

Jesse Stone - Sales Director
[email protected]
888-222-4291
www.KPE-Products.com

Attachments

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is correct! We will have images of our axle and cat-back turbo exhaust this week. Stay tuned...

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
"Our tunes can not be detected by the dealer"

So you're saying that the CVNs will match the printout on TIS2WEB even after your calibration?

·
Registered
ats and verano turbo
11 Posts
I'm not trying to question your credibility or anything but I see a few problems with the gains you are posting. The car in the pictures in the first post is clearly strapped to a Mustang Dyno, but the dyno sheet on your Facebook page says "DYNOJET RESEARCH" on the top. You also posted that these results are for the ATS, Regal GS, and Malibu LTZ. The Regal GS does not come with the same engine that the ATS and Malibu have. Which car are those results from? I searched around on the internet and could not find any feedback from anyone on your tune for any of the listed vehicles. You mention that you need this car for a full day, but in my past experience (I've owned several GM 2.0T cars in the past including a Solstice GXP and a Cobalt SS Turbocharged) dyno tunes only take a couple of hours max. Have you actually tuned one of these before? It almost sounds like you have not, and are looking for someone to leave their car with you to experiment on.

----------

Btw those pics look like they where taken at evoms headquarters
I use to have there software on my gli

·
Registered
2016 luxury ATS 2.0 Turbo 6sp auto
93 Posts
72 to 81hp is a pretty big jump for just a tune on a stock setup? Do you also tune the tranny?

Kevin

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0L Performance RWD
406 Posts
good to see some more variety coming to these cars for aftermarket upgrades. looking forward to some photos of the CAI

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When will the tuning software be available?
Tuning software is available now. Contact the sales department for either a dealer near you or how to tune personally.

Thanks,

----------

72 to 81hp is a pretty big jump for just a tune on a stock setup? Do you also tune the tranny?

Kevin
We can tune the tranny for those with Autos. Not all models offer TCU upgrades, however. Please check with sales for complete details.

Thanks,

----------

I'm not trying to question your credibility or anything but I see a few problems with the gains you are posting. The car in the pictures in the first post is clearly strapped to a Mustang Dyno, but the dyno sheet on your Facebook page says "DYNOJET RESEARCH" on the top. You also posted that these results are for the ATS, Regal GS, and Malibu LTZ. The Regal GS does not come with the same engine that the ATS and Malibu have. Which car are those results from? I searched around on the internet and could not find any feedback from anyone on your tune for any of the listed vehicles. You mention that you need this car for a full day, but in my past experience (I've owned several GM 2.0T cars in the past including a Solstice GXP and a Cobalt SS Turbocharged) dyno tunes only take a couple of hours max. Have you actually tuned one of these before? It almost sounds like you have not, and are looking for someone to leave their car with you to experiment on.

----------

Btw those pics look like they where taken at evoms headquarters
I use to have there software on my gli
Sorry, you are correct, the dyno sheet you refer to is for the Regal GS only. It was a typo on the photo. We ask for the car to be dropped off for the day due to scheduling with the dyno. Thank you for clarifying. Obviously we have tuned one, if we are posting photos of it on our dyno. We are offering a complimentary tune to a forum member to provide feedback to the group.

Yes, EVO MS is also our office too. They are a great partner!

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T RWD. 2011 STI Hatchback.
293 Posts
Hey.

What was your baseline dyno? On the 2.0T. and what was the rwhp and rwtq after your tune?

·
Registered
ATS RWD 2.0 Manual
1,353 Posts
I'd like to see a Dyno Video with obvious camera panning to before and after screens, not calling you guys liars, but a 80Hp jump in power from a tune with no supporting mods is a "gotta see it to believe it" thing

I think whats on most peoples mind though is warranty, is this actually undetectable? I know they can figure out the last time you took a crap at a dealership if they have to.

is it a select able tune through "mode" ?

if I have an aftermarket intake, can it be calibrated to deal with that to? will it work on a manual just the same?

Finally, to tune it, is that $395+ $100 or so for a cable? is it a simple plug in, load the software and you're good to go?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts