Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. We've just found that the Kooks long tube header package and B&B TriFlo header package won't mate up. B&B TriFlo produces a 3" system so it won't mate up to the the Kooks connection pipes. Kooks has different connection pipes to mate up to the Corsa exhaust if you go with that combo.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)
820 Posts
Well I am picking up mine today at 4:30pm at the shop. There was some fabing done to make it work but I can't wait to have my Kooks and my BB Exhaust with X-pipe running in the V...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
05' CTS-V
3,718 Posts
Well I am picking up mine today at 4:30pm at the shop. There was some fabing done to make it work but I can't wait to have my Kooks and my BB Exhaust with X-pipe running in the V...:thumbsup:
you know your coming out here so I can drive it right??? Fuger!!!!!!!!

Maybe I'll just get a bike so I can really blow you away :p

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)
17,712 Posts
Kooks says "Factory OEM connections" in there cats. Not sure what they mean but I assumed Factory OEM connections would be the flanges not a 2 1/2" slip fit (No picture of the catted connections).:vomit:

I have a set of B&B headers on order. Catless these babies will bolt up to my existing B&B's. Headers, No cats, X-Pipe I have a feeling this is going to be a little loud. :lildevil:

·
Registered
Platinum 2005 Cadillac CTS-V
301 Posts
I have a set of B&B headers on order. Catless these babies will bolt up to my existing B&B's. Headers, No cats, X-Pipe I have a feeling this is going to be a little loud. :lildevil:
I am considering the same set up... all i am missing are the headers... in between getting the BB headers to match the exhaust, but i was told that kooks (with some minor fab) would be the best way to go... anyhow, let me know how it works out for ya... (if ya dont mind..) It would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
05 maggied CTS-V, 2017 NSX Whoo Hoo!
8,810 Posts

It will be so loud you can't hear yourself think. :thumbsup:

Driving through a parking lot and setting off alarms is fun! :rolleyes:

Without cats it will stink to.:thehand:

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)
17,712 Posts
I am considering the same set up... all i am missing are the headers... in between getting the BB headers to match the exhaust, but i was told that kooks (with some minor fab) would be the best way to go... anyhow, let me know how it works out for ya... (if ya dont mind..) It would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:
I hope to be able to give you an answer soon. If I get the Headers by Friday they will be going into the V this weekend.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)
820 Posts
Ok I got my car back today and it sound AWESOME!!!! Like I said earler there was some fabing done to make it work but it was worth it! The BB Exhaust with X-pipe and the Kooks headers sounds SICK!!! I will put up some sound clips tomorrow... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2009 Z06 / 2013 F150 EcoBeast / 2008 Twin-Turbo Bimmer
4,860 Posts
Filter light? WTH?

I'd give that up for more aluminum strategically located on my Getrag.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts