Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
All of them
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kooks 1 3/4'' long tube headers and high flow cats $1185.00 plus shipping (generally around $45.00). I need 6 orders to meet this price. please give me a call at 703-824-9670 to order.

·
Registered
2010 Thunder Gray 6MT
2,122 Posts
What about Non Cats? Price??

·
Registered
Silver '05 V
1,238 Posts
I did this last time around and I couldn't be happier. Great price and great service from Lindsay (Luke).

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
971 Posts
Put me on the list for off road connection pipes Luke.

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
let me see my cash luke... wanted to get that set you had leftover from the last one but then got hit with this damn vibration... i need these headers!

how much for catted and uncatted connectors? (meaning i want headers and both sets of connectors) maybe...

·
Registered
04 CTS-V
935 Posts
If I hadnt just spend $500 with luke I would be able to do this. We need a rewards program at Lindsay to compliment the already awesome deals and great service that comes from Luke and the rest of the crew.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, K&N, Borla, short throw w/ Holden knob, hotchkis
906 Posts
I'm interested... Compatability issue but i believe they have it solved on their site. My Borla bolted up to the factory cats. I know they sell the regular headers (their part 6750) but they also have cats that meet a factory exhaust (likely to my borla cat back connection) and they offer a corsa connection.

I guess I would need the following to bolt up to my borla, since it bolted to my factory cats huh?
and cats 6760FC

Is that setup available for this offer? what price?

All of them
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm interested... Compatability issue but i believe they have it solved on their site. My Borla bolted up to the factory cats. I know they sell the regular headers (their part 6750) but they also have cats that meet a factory exhaust (likely to my borla cat back connection) and they offer a corsa connection.

I guess I would need the following to bolt up to my borla, since it bolted to my factory cats huh?
and cats 6760FC

Is that setup available for this offer? what price?

The 6760FC connects to stock, magnaflow, Borla. it does NOT work with B&B
the 6760CC is for Corsa
the $1185.00 is for either of these with 1 3/4 headers. the 1 7/8 is a little more and the non catted are a little less

1 - 20 of 74 Posts