Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got my Kooks headers put on today and they sound SICK!!! I have a BB Exhaust with X-pipe so ther was some fabing done but all I can say is wow!!! I am getting it tuned this Sat so I will post the results with some Video:thumbsup: If you have a BB Exhaust and you were wondering which headers to go with all I can say is Kooks as long as you dont mind doing a little extra work or just go to a good shop:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do one of you have audio clips from outside the car?
I will have it with a video on Sat while it is getting tuned. I think I can get something up maybe earlier this week but it won't be as good of quality. When I was driving to work to today I drove by my office towards the parking garage and bliped the throttle a couple of times and a couple of people heard it in side the office and my office is on the third floor of a really good building...:thumbsup: I LOVE this exhaust with the Kooks headers it sounds so evil!!! :bouncy:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Thanks, I'm heavily weighing on buying StealthV's B&B set up. If he'll let me I'll drive up and knock out a tune at the same time.
Just trying to compare as many clips as possible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts