Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019 XT4 Sport, 2020 XT6 Sport
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I make a right turn and, lets say I've completed 90% of the turn, and I accelerate hard I hear a knocking or banging sound coming from underneath the car. It will not do it on left turns or going straight. I can duplicate this every time with aggressive driving as I am completing a right. Any ideas what this could be?

·
Registered
403 Posts
I think you may have some extreme seat creak going on. Search it and you will find the tsb. I just had mine done this week in addition to pinion seal and valve for the diff. Only real issues i've had.

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
Sounds too much to be a seat creak. Where is it coming from underneath, front or back?

By the way, the seat creak TSB didn't solve mine. Next time in I'll have them look at it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its from underneath the car, center forward, hard to pinpoint the exact location. Only occurs when accelerating hard as I'm completing a right turn only.

·
Registered
none
627 Posts
Its from underneath the car, center forward, hard to pinpoint the exact location. Only occurs when accelerating hard as I'm completing a right turn only.
Exhaust pipe hitting the transmission mount crossover right where the pipes go underneath it. We've fixed a couple already.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I will have service look at that when I bring it in next week!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts