Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:spin: I had a chance to race my own 500SEC/AMG today....It wasn't pretty! I didn't know wether to be happy or not! My 4.9 totaly killed it from 0 to125! Not even close! At 125 the Benz started to close the gap (The Benz is really top endy) rather quickly so I shut down. I was also running out of road (good excuse, Yes?) So, I kicked my own ass.......Hmmmmmmmmm!

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Got any pics of the Benz?

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not at the moment, Not a big picture taker ( Drives my old lady nuts!) But maybe I'll take one soon and post it for you.......Now let's see, Where'd I put the damned digital camera?

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Is that 84 500SEC the one that Mercedes used to make the AMG Hammer?That has got to be my fav Benz of all time.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know if it's the hammer, But I've always thought it was the coolest body style they ever made. It's been lowered by Mercedes here in San Jose and has the chromed stock wheels, ground effects and rear deck spoiler all from the factory. It also has a stainless steel Flowmaster exhaust system. And of course It's black with black leather. the car is 19 years old but I still get people asking me if it's new!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Here is a pic of one or a clone of one. This is my all time fav Benz.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
another pic of the same kind of car.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They both had features like mine. The first one looks sorta like mine without the ground effects. The second one is lowered like mine and has the ground effects package. But that's the right year and style for mine......I agree with you about it being the all time fav. That's why I still have it after all these years!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts