Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Gang, This ain't exactly a kill story but it's funny anyway. Today I'm at my shop workin' and we hear this pretty badass sounding car outside. Myself and a couple of the guys went out to see what it was.....Turns out it some kid in a Ford Lightning P/U racing around the parking lot. We look, We leave. A little while later here comes this guy walkin' in the back door, Turns out to be the kid in the truck! He asks if some one could come look at his truck 'cause he ran over something and now it's leaking oil....I go out and look under the thing and right away I see the source of the leak! The bottom of the oil pan was gone! He was on the other side of the building and hit a concrete divider block and broke out the bottom of his super cool high capacity aluminum oil pan, lost all his oil and stopped behind the shop to see why his oil pressure was low. Now He knows! He ain't a ricer, but he's smart enough to be one.....YES?:crying2:

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You shoulda' seen the guys face when I told him that if he wasn't drivin' like an a**hole his truck wouldn't be broken!

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
701 Posts
So tell us, did this idiot try to drive it with no oil pan or did he call in the flatbed? Must have she-it for brains to tear out the oil pan. I'm off road alot in my 4Runner and never come close to the damage he did on the street.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Devil_concours said:
what an idiot. How did he go over the divider without damaging the front end first(chin spoiler)?
It was one of those concrete wheel stops in a parking space. He tried to straddle it and almost made it but the truck was lowered and the high capacity pan was so low that he didn't quite make it! I went out there today and found some of the pieces just for laughs. Also found the missing piece from the middle of the chin spoiler.LOL!

:D

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I guess this is better for the kid. You know he's just going to start a big accident on public road if he continued with the idiotic driving. Hopefully he learned something valuable out of this

1 - 8 of 8 Posts