Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Save 20% on all KeyWraps this weekend. Enter MDAYWEEKEND in the checkout cart at www.keywraps.com and enjoy the original stylish leather cover for your Cadillac CTS V Fob keyless remote.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I have two of these, flip and non-flip (usually use the flip). They're great, and a good way to give a little extra protection to those very expensive fobs!

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Anybody have trouble getting these covers shipped after purchase? I ordered back on 5/30, and still have not received the item(s). Emailed the vendor about my order, and they confirmed that they received my order, but no word from them on when the order may be shipped .. ?!:suspect:

Rob

·
Registered
234 Posts
Anybody have trouble getting these covers shipped after purchase? I ordered back on 5/30, and still have not received the item(s). Emailed the vendor about my order, and they confirmed that they received my order, but no word from them on when the order may be shipped .. ?!:suspect:

Rob
Ditto. No word since 5/30. :tisk:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hmm. Surprised to hear that...mine shipped quickly after I ordered them back in early April (these were among the very first items I ordered after taking delivery of my V on March 26). Perhaps a manufacturing overload/delay? I'm sure they'll come through.

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Yeah - it always irks me when vendors operate that way. They advertise a big sale, people respond with orders, they grab your money, and then they say nothing about why they aren't shipping. :banghead:

Rob

·
Registered
363 Posts
I ordered mine in Feb this year, and when I sent an email to inquire on the delivery, he was very prompt in his reply. It took about 2 weeks. Give him a chance, he will deliver as promised. You definitely won't be disappointed when you get them. Top quality I might add too. A must for our fobs...even the service guys at the dealership had never seen them. They thought they came standard with the V.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Get in touch with Luke @ Lindsay.. he's got a neoprene variation $6/cover. I use em on my plat escalade and the cts-v. mine use to crack, and it costs a fortune to replace the fobs.

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Received my order today as well - never was advised by the vendor that the order had shipped ... :confused:

Oh well ... :bigroll:

Rob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts