Help us help you.

·
Registered
08 CTS DI
2,301 Posts
Welcome, Miguel.

Give us more information.
Help us help you.
Not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I have thought it on many occasions; Some times the amount of time that passes after a new member posts about a problem, before they get back around to a followup to responses, makes me think problems are being computer generated for us to try and solve as mind exercises so our brains don't crust over from boredom on the forum.

·
Registered
2008 SRX4 & 2010 CTS4 sedan / Non-Cadillacs: 2018 Audi Q5, 2012 Chev Cruze LT
513 Posts
Not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I have thought it on many occasions; Some times the amount of time that passes after a new member posts about a problem, before they get back around to a followup to responses, makes me think problems are being computer generated for us to try and solve as mind exercises so our brains don't crust over from boredom on the forum.
Possibilities like that have never occurred to me since I decided on the blue pill over the red one.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,688 Posts
Possibilities like that have never occurred to me since I decided on the blue pill over the red one.
One pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small... Go ask Alice.

OP, have you placed the fob in the little compartment in your console and tried to start your car?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts