Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
CTS
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont know why I did this thing....I have two extra ones for anyone....Fits perfect :)

PS Its a button

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS - white diamond on 22" tis 07's
821 Posts
its the back side of the button

·
Registered
CTS
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^ LOL I know...... I got that in another forum........ Scionlife.com ahaha I didnt tell you guys that I bought a new ride huh? Got an XA....The girls say its "cute" (probably a gay guy type of cute) lol.... Good commuter though, about 35-37 mpg :)

·
Registered
CTS
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And what does that do?

Just gives it a more flush type look without having the silver showing..... It also prevents from thieves breaking in (it throws them off) :bigroll:

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
^ LOL I know...... I got that in another forum........ Scionlife.com ahaha I didnt tell you guys that I bought a new ride huh? Got an XA....The girls say its "cute" (probably a gay guy type of cute) lol.... Good commuter though, about 35-37 mpg :)
haha how fast does it go? and there probably going to think your more Gay by the buttons in your key holes:D. by the way where did you get the buttons:thepan:

all jokes aside, thats good that your thinking about saving the earth.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
yo rey i dont think it looks bad, ill take those 2 extra ones if u dont want them

·
Registered
CTS
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^ Thanks Bob...... Cadillac kid, you might need a silver colored button right? I only have black ones lol

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
^ Thanks Bob...... Cadillac kid, you might need a silver colored button right? I only have black ones lol
or he could be a man and buy those black 20's in the classifieds and then the buttons would match

p.s be a man caddy kid

·
Registered
2006 3.6L Y43 Hotchkis Stage-1TVS-totaled, 13 Subaru WRX
3,518 Posts
^I liike those rims there, and a good deal for 1K

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
well i got a tube of touchup paint... i think that i could coat the button w/ the body matched color the dealer gave me to make it work?

worst comes to worst i have it painted for a few bucks right :lol:

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
well i got a tube of touchup paint... i think that i could coat the button w/ the body matched color the dealer gave me to make it work?

worst comes to worst i have it painted for a few bucks right :lol:
be a man and spend the 15 cents for some silver buttons:D

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
be a man and spend the 15 cents for some silver buttons:D
wait, so i can buy one pre-made for less than a fraking quarter?!

·
Registered
3,201 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
I would steal the button.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts