Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have 04 v 30k miles with min mods, k +n , hotchkis sways, . will probably get a stealth tune and keep car for 2 more yrs. love to drive aggressively and head out most nites to my favorite curvy roads, get @ 6-8 k miles per set of tires , loved the way falken 615's make car turn in instantaneous, kdw2 were pretty good too, anyhow, love to throw car into corners and power out, accelerate quickly in 1st, usually catch alittle chirp popping into second, and generally get 11-12 mpg around town. no complaints w/ power, handling or brakes EXCEPT the delivery of power. it feels like i have a sponge cake connecting the engine to the wheels. when i want to accelerate, there is a delay and then a rebound effect. i hate this. what is the fix??? it appears that kars stg 3 ($500)and bmr antihop kit(350) +/or the pinion support (150) try to address this. im not going to drag the car or add 150 hp, i just want to enjoy a mildly modified v on some twisties and occasionally chirp the tires. . thanx in advance, mlg

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
My honest opinion, got for the KARs, its more stable and will complement any and all drivin styles...

Plus its not just a normal bolt on, it actually does something in the end...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts