Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V (sold)
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best place to purchase the Kars Stage 3 kit? I've had it with this wheel hop problem. It gets wet here in Seattle now and then and the rear hops all freakin day unless I baby the hell out of the car. The GM bushings just aren't cutting it.

Also, where is a good place to get the Hotchkis sways?

·
Registered
2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
3,570 Posts
Seattle CTS-V said:
Where is the best place to purchase the Kars Stage 3 kit? I've had it with this wheel hop problem. It gets wet here in Seattle now and then and the rear hops all freakin day unless I baby the hell out of the car. The GM bushings just aren't cutting it.

Also, where is a good place to get the Hotchkis sways?
I'm interested in this as well, even though I don't hav nearly the problem that Seattle CTS-V does. :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
i believe the kars kit is available if you contact the 05CTSV. I have his number, ket me see if i can find it...will get back of im sure he'll just chime in....

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
I thought that he quit making them. I hope I'm wrong. Maybe he'd start up again if there was enough interest. To date this was the only confirmed cure for wheel hop, I also remember some handling benefits as well.

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V (sold)
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmm, lots of interest -- maybe a short run of new pieces???

·
Registered
05 Maggied V Black/Black
1,158 Posts
I would be interested if it would fit my 05 without welding

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I can do them, we thought we were losing the V, but so far we have been fortunate enough to keep her!!!!

I'll post my #, hopefully the mods won't boot me, as I was a paying vendor for awhile.....:)

Call 1-866-255-7068 ask for Doug, I can have up to 5-6 kits ready in about 3 to 4 weeks.

Let me know!!!

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V (sold)
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CTSV05 said:
I can do them, we thought we were losing the V, but so far we have been fortunate enough to keep her!!!!

I'll post my #, hopefully the mods won't boot me, as I was a paying vendor for awhile.....:)

Call 1-866-255-7068 ask for Doug, I can have up to 5-6 kits ready in about 3 to 4 weeks.

Let me know!!!
Will the '05 owners need to do any welding?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Is there anyone here with one installed that can share their experience???
I hate hopping or worse bogging when I try to get off the line fast.
Is the kars kit a big improvement over the gm bushings???
I love the V but don't have the launch technique down at all:crying:

·
Registered
919 Posts
Alcast I am two blocks from you...Come by tomorrow I will show you in person how they are.

Besides stop brushing off my lunch run damnit. :)

·
Registered
523 Posts
your two blocks from me???
My office is on 8889 sw 131 st miami fl
let's meet up sometime this week
tomorrow I will be in aventura in the monring but hsould be back after rush hour.

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
YEAH YEAH YEAH I am definately gonna get one this time, no farting around, I dont care if it sits in the garage for a while befoe I put it on!!! You gonna make stage 1-3 or just 3? I guess it would depend on orders. I hope with all the renewed interest you can keep the V alittle longer.:D

·
Registered
523 Posts
Just went by R&S, but there was no V there. I talked to one of your colleagues, so I know it is th eright place. I def want to take a look at the kit and see how it works, What do you think half a car length or a full one to 60:hide:
What other mods do you have???
I can't believe you work right behind my office and I have never seen the car.
I always see it on 87.

Back to the thread
HOW DOES THE KARS KIT WORK???

1 - 20 of 63 Posts