Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
wow $320 huh
I think for the money i'll stick with lpe unless stealth unveils his soon.
I would love a ram air stile coldair intake.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2009 Z06 / 2013 F150 EcoBeast / 2008 Twin-Turbo Bimmer
4,860 Posts
The components look very similar to another on the market except for red oil instead of blue, hump hose instead of a coupler and no enclosed box.

·
Registered
05 Maggied V Black/Black
1,158 Posts
Wonder why they do thier dyno pulls in second gear...strange

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'm always amazed that these manufacturers can set the price of these CAIs so high. There's practically nothing too them, and many of them look like they were thrown together in a back-yard fab shop with a bunch of parts from Home Depot. And they still demand $300+. :banghead: To me, most don't look to be worth more than $120 or so. I'll stay stock for now.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'll stay stock for now.
There were posts here on the StealthV-like CAI that simply requires rubber hose parts, clamps, a metal tube and a K&N filter (Stealth V doesn't sell his setup anymore.) This setup eliminates the stock plastic tube that collapses at high RPM plus the K&N filter breathes better over time usage. All this can be done for less then $100 and no one yet can tell me the branded CAI's (Volant or any other) perform any better. Why spend the money???

·
Registered
05 cts v 06 2.8 cts
192 Posts
Anyone use the new Airaid drop in filter ? They claim better filtering than a KN drop in . I have not had mine long enough to notice any difference.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts