Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to be a nice guy and tell every one that wants a k&n in their 1992- 1996? seville or eldorado that the 1999- 2002 Pontiac grand prix has the same ac delco airfilter. I say that because I looked at work, I work at napa and the k&n book doesn't list a k&n for the old seville I have a 95 sls. So I was going to order one for a grand prix.

Cadillac stylin

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
cadillacstylin1995 said:
I just wanted to be a nice guy and tell every one that wants a k&n in their 1992- 1996? seville or eldorado that the 1999- 2002 Pontiac grand prix has the same ac delco airfilter. I say that because I looked at work, I work at napa and the k&n book doesn't list a k&n for the old seville I have a 95 sls. So I was going to order one for a grand prix.

Cadillac stylin
Thank you good man i have been doing some research and that is what i was looking for. How much is the kn filter

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
Also, for anyone with the 4.9.....it is only in the book as a '95 DeVille, BUT IT FITS! it'll probally have to be special ordered, like mine was, it was $60 too :eek:

·
Registered
520 Posts
JJhomer83 said:
Thank you good man i have been doing some research and that is what i was looking for. How much is the kn filter
For a 93 Eldo, 43.60 + shipping from martelbros.com
It's part # 33-2057.
That's where I got mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts