Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS 3.6L VVT
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime I get in my car and I accelerate, I see my needle going from 0-115 km/h and its like, tks cadillac!

When I put the speedometer in miles/h, its like the needle is not moving very fast since its in miles per hour.

I always put my speedometer in km/h because I live in Canada but I was wondering if, only if, one of you guys that lives in the U.S, could get a video of the car doing 0-120km/h and not 0-75 mph.

Even better, if someone is willing to go higher than 160kph since yours stop there and see what will happen..

I'm just wondering guys!

·
Registered
2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
6,414 Posts
are you wondering if our needle jumps in km/h? if so, i can vouch for it doing that. when i first got my car, i was playing with everything, and i left it in km/h and drove it, and i about $hit myself, cause i thought it was something wrong with the car. after i realized it was in km/h and seen how jumpy it was, i switched it back to mph, and it moves extremely slow compared to km/h...not sure if this is what you was looking for, but hope it helped...

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS 3.6L VVT
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What I meant and sorry if no one understood me (stupid french lol), I'd like to see a US speedometer in kph from 0-100 and if someone is willing to do 120- more than 160, because I'm wondering what happen when the needler is at 160 kph and you're going faster...

Setting the US speedometer in kph and going 0-160, the needle must going from one way to another in like 10 secs or so.. must be cool to what!

·
Registered
2004 cts sport 3.6l
4 Posts
well i have gone up to the fuel shut off point it only gos up to 130 mph now if you chang it to kph it goes up to 160 and stops the needle does not go round and round the car has a fuel shut off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts