Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
I watched that on Friday. I didn't notice yours, but I noticed that when the keymaker old oriental dude and Trinity were getting on the bike, the old dude checks out her ass. Actually my friend noticed it.. anyway maybe I'll remember to look for yours if I watch it again.

·
Registered
586 Posts
haha... i just finished watching it 5 min ago. I saw it in the theater though. I gotta check out the ass check. lol

I bought it yesterday, but my GF didnt wanna watch it last night so i had to wait till tonight after i brought her back to school.

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Funny you posted this today, I just bought a copy in VHS and will watch it tonite for the first time. I will look for the "movie mistake."

In many movies there seem to be goofs or mistakes, ie. a Chevelle turns into a Dart, etc. If you want to see a good movie, but with a lot of car goofs, watch "Highlander" from 1986 with Christopher Lambert.

Is it better than the first Matrix? I will comment on it tomorrow.

·
Registered
A boat
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whooops, never mind. I reviewed it, and noticed it was indeed an automatic the whole time. What threw me off was how they had the time tach jump and THEN the car took off. Ahh well.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Sinister Angel said:
What threw me off was how they had the time tach jump and THEN the car took off. Ahh well.
I wonder if they know a neutral drop like that can ruin a car? The again so does rear ending it wih an escalade, hitting it with a caprce, shooting it up, jumping on the hood, tearing the roof off... oh yeah, and blowing it up... but neutral drops are still bad
:bonkers:

·
Registered
329 Posts
I noticed that the instrument cluster in Reloaded had a silver trim which didn't end up in the production CTS's. But then again, the cars used to film the movie were prototypes. The Escalade EXT was actually an Avalanche hacked together.

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
I liked the first one better. The first 40 mins. were just boring, but I guess they were trying to build up a plot. It was good to see some Caddys in it. The fighting sequences were good, but that's mostly what the movie consisted of. Kinda like Spiderman, too much hype ruined it for me, but it was ok.

·
Registered
Current: None Past: '94 STS, '93 Eldorado, '98 ETC, '03 CTS
6,654 Posts
*WARNING: POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD*

To tell the truth, I wasn't too impressed with it the first time I saw it, but now that I've had time to watch it again I like it a lot better. It's one of those movies that reveals more of itself upon multiple viewings.

Thoughts I had this time through:

-The 'real' world is a matrix within the matrix to keep the more rebellious humans content. They believe they are free and heading up this great resistance, when in fact they are just acting out another matrix. We have not yet seen the true real world. This is how Neo can bring down those sentinels at the end.

-The last survivor of Zion is Smith who entered the matrix via phone near the beginning of the movie. This explains why that character tried killing Neo earlier.

-The @$$ kissing kid that wants to join the Nebachadnezzar crew is the skate boarder who jumps off the building and is saved by Neo from The Animatrix.

-I like how Final Flight Of The Osiris ties directly into what is said at the meeting between the ship captains near the beginning. That episode is a must watch in between the two movies.

-The twins are ghosts and the guys watching TV at the Frenchman's place are werewolves. They're anomalies from an older version of the matrix.

-The Cadillac CTS is just cool and the parking garage with all the Cadillacs is the Cadillac Heritage Museum in Detroit(which is just basically a warehouse where GM keeps a copy of each Cadillac model).

S

·
0 Posts
Neo is a computer program who will bridge the gap between humans and machines. The Revolution is more of the machines and programs who are slaves rather then just the humans themselves. At elast, this is my guess.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts