Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2012 SRX Performance Collection - 2013 ATS Luxury
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....are we allowed to say that on this forum? :stirpot:

Seriously, just drove about 2,000 miles on vacation and the SRX was flawless. I know I am probably putting the curse on myself by over praising the car, but I really like this car more every time I take it for a long drive! BTW, I got over 25 miles per gallon too.....

·
Registered
2004 , 2010, 2014 Luxury Raven Blk w/Ebony
652 Posts
Good for you! Welcome to the SRX lovers club. We all don't have problems with our SRX. I love mine and it never lets me down.

Congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
2015 SRX AWD Premium
1 Posts
So glad to finally hear some positive comments. Was starting to wonder if I had made a big mistake buying my 2015 SRX. I've only had it a month and driven it less than 500 miles, but I am totally pleased so far.

·
Registered
SRX
141 Posts
I'm fairly satisfied, despite the occasional glitches and issues.

Forums are home for haters.
What???!!! Maybe Cadillac forums, cause you know, car problems. Haters are the very small minority, unless you count every legitimately unhappy person as a "hater".

·
Registered
2015 Premium Silver Coast / Brownstone
104 Posts
Other than the occasional glitch with Cue that has always been taken care of during warranty I have never had an issue with either my 13 Luxury or my 15 Premium. I do allot of driving ,both city and highway for business ,and love the total overall comfort , quietness and drive. Shoe

·
Registered
2014 SRX
56 Posts
CUE stinks, but other than that, we love our 2014. Great balance between cushy and performance. Other than CUE, wish it was more fuel efficient, but at least it takes regular. Will definitely look at Cadillac when we replace the SRX.

·
Registered
2015 Premium Silver Coast / Brownstone
104 Posts
Silver Coast w/ Brownstone Premiums! WOO! :highfive:

Max
With the start of the nice weather here in Toronto ,I took my car to a do it yourself car wash as I do every year at this time . Took 25 minutes just to blow out all the winter grime from wherever you can see to underneath where you cant. Then brought it home for some loving care. It is inevitable that we will still see some winter weather , but it is step one to making it glean in the sun for summer. Such a rich color combination.

·
Registered
2011 SRX Luxury
13 Posts
Glad to hear positive comments. We have had our 2011 SRX for almost a year. Only problem we had was changing out the battery. Other than that..great car. I love it every day that I drive it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts