Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
seemed kinda strange for a sales person to start a thread stating that they had just "unloaded" one of their premier products. I would have expected more salespeak such as "delivered" or "auctioned" or something.

But now I understand.

d

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V SOLD /// 2009 CTS-V own
1,036 Posts
6104696 said:
seemed kinda strange for a sales person to start a thread stating that they had just "unloaded" one of their premier products. I would have expected more salespeak such as "delivered" or "auctioned" or something.

But now I understand.

d
I would say he said "The Truck just unloaded the first 06" as in delivered to the dealership, not as unloaded to a customer.. That is how I read it anyway, and I would also like to see some pics...

Bill

·
Registered
2004 CTSV
590 Posts
What type of tires are on this '06? Stock Goodyear RSAs or the "optional" F1s? It'll be interesting to see how the runflat version of the RSAs handle on the V.

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
*waits for more details*

Can you bring it to PA for me to test drive............pretty please?

·
Registered
'99 De Ville, '05 CTS-V
535 Posts
Florian said:
plenty of bullet-proofing on the 06 trannys as well as better rear end.

F
Depending on how they're driven - we'll see, we will see. It would be nice to know that if something did happen that we'd get updated replacement rears & trannies.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Now the $47,000 question... what dealership will let a bare black/black car go for ~this much money? That's over invoice and with GM holdbacks and everything they are still making a pretty penny for a car they don't have to 'sell'.
-Mike

1 - 20 of 25 Posts